Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things you do to keep four boys occupied!

Make air-popped pop-corn. Put it in way cool popcorn tins. Watch a movie! FUN!



Take them to a 2 year old's birthday party at a "bouncy" place. They are SURE to have FUN!


OR cause LOTS of TROUBLE! (this was after they were terrorizing each other!)

Have a "slumber" party. Remember "sleep overs" are for girls! But only do this if you do NOT want to get any sleep for yourself! But my boys think it is WAY cool!



Last BUT not least go to the POOL! Of course! That is what summer is all about. FUN in the sun!
It was fun having Kyle & Tyler visit two times this summer! Having four boys--sometimes all by myself, sure kept me on my toes. If you don't keep them busy then all...well lets just say, it gets a little scary if they aren't busy & I end up playing referee! I DEFINITELY was NOT made to be a mamma of 4 kids! But I DO enjoy ALL of my nephews and LOVE that we got to spend time with 4 of them this summer. Some of my best memories growing up were of hanging out with my own cousins, and we are still great friends to this day! I pray that will be the same for our kids. I think we are off to a good start making some GREAT memories! My MIL LOVES that I feed Kyle & Tyler giant waffles with powered sugar & whipped cream..then send them home to her house! ;-) That is what being an AUNT is all about! I think I love being an Aunt as much as I love being a mom!





















No comments:

Post a Comment