Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny Boys


My boys spent the weekend with my parents...and loved it. They had so much fun, Chase never wants to come home. He told me on Sunday on the way back to our house, he wanted to live with Granny forever! Isn't that sweet? ;-)

So as we were driving a song comes on, that every time I hear it, it is my prayer for my boys. The chorus says "I wish for you that you would love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your mind" It is a very simple song by Nicole C. Mullen, but it is truly my heart's desire for my children & my daily prayer. So I tell them, hey guys, this is mommy's song to you...Chase listened for a minute & replies:


"I will never love you that much mom, you are too mean to us" *sigh* I did explain to him, not me, the Lord...and he smiled & says, "you know God loves us that much"


And the rest of the way home, every song was their song to me, or their song to daddy or their song to each other...it was fun.
After we got home CJ & the boys were hanging out playing Mario Party 8 on the Wii. It has all these little mini games & they challenge each other. Well, they are all good at trash talking, thanks to daddy, but it is all in good fun. So CJ tells Seth "you better watch out or you'll be toast"


Next thing I hear from Seth was "OH NO I just got toasted" and he dramatically fell to the floor!

I don't know why, but that just cracked me up! It is fun to hear how their minds work. It is also fun to see them have so much fun together! It makes my heart smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment