Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprise!!!

Chase turned six last week. I have just been too tired to write about it...so today I have some catching up to do on here. On 3/18 my baby turned six. I am always wondering, where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that he was born!

Enough with the sentimentalisms....Chase wanted a surprise party for his birthday. He was excited about having a house where he could have a birthday party. He wanted the cieling, the floor, everything to be decorated...and he wanted everyone to jump out & say "surprise". So...that is what we did. It was fun planning it. We had our famlies here & a friend from his class, just enough to keep me busy, but not too many to make me go out of my mind:-) I tried to make it a Mario party. They hunted for coins & had stars in the goody bags...it was fun. The look on Chase's face was priceless....CJ had taken him out when he came in, he shut the door on CJ, and was shocked! I was shocked he didn't notice my mom's car! It was really fun. I got choked up & a bit teary eyed!