Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kidney

CJ went for an MRI for his back...and not only did it show what is going on with his back, but it showed a "lesion" on his kidney...

Well, we were at the doctor's office waiting for the results of the cat scan they did on the abdomen to see what exactly was on his kidney...and Seth was sitting on the exam table behind CJ. I told him, why don't you put your hands on daddy's back & pray for him. So he put his hand where the kidney was and says in the most confident voice ever:

" Daddy I know what they problem is. I know what is wrong with your kidney. It is squishy!"

Oh...if only it were that simple:) It was very funny & a great stress reliever for us all.

Then today Seth & I were looking through a body book and I told him, I am trying to find a picture of a kidney so you can see what it looks like. I turn the page and there is a picture of a little girl doing something and Seth goes

" Hey there is a kid-knee" I laughed so hard I cried. The best part was, he didn't even know why it was funny....

Side note: CJ's kidney is fine. It is a cyst that they will follow with another cat scan in 6months! Such an answer to prayer!