Thursday, July 30, 2009

30 Days

So I hear it takes 30 days to make something a habit. So I am going to try to blog once a day for 30 days starting on August 1st. Because maybe, just maybe, I won't forget I have a blog and let oh, 3 1/2 months go by without blogging. Because, my memory isn't that great, I am sure I have forgotten so many fun things that I wanted to blog about and didn't, for one good reason or another I am sure! Whew...my boys will think I only wanted to remember a few months of their lives if I don't get cracking on my blog again! So much has happened in their lives, in our lives, I am going to try to remember my favorites and catch up! After 30 days maybe it will be a habit, and maybe I will get better at blogging & maybe more entertaining & funnier! So...here is to a goal! Maybe I will start right now....but let me warn you now...these memories may be out of order...oh well, the important thing is I get them written down somewhere!

I have been given the best gift by my husband~the privilege to stay home with my boys! I want to remember & cherish every second of that gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment