Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's The Little Things


Every morning Seth is ALWAYS the first one up in our house! Every morning is the same. I hear him get up, go "potty", brush his teeth, then he comes to wake me up. So I like to pretend like I am asleep, even though I wake up as soon as he shuts the bathroom door. He shakes me and tickles me, sometimes sits on my head:) It is a fun morning routine we have going. But what makes me smile the most...is that he brushes his teeth, every morning, without being asked or reminded 500 times! He just does it, he LOVES brushing his teeth, and then when Chase wakes up Seth nags him until he does it:) I like that too:) Seth is very concerned about having healthy teeth! And it is just one less thing I have to worry about in the morning...the crazy mornings now that we are back to school. And it just makes me smile! Like I said...It's the Little Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment